Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Writer’s Block Or Laziness?

Well, some writer’s experience this condition where they can no longer think they can write more. In other words, ( this is from my experience) even if you have idea what to write about, you do not find the write words and sentences. You are in a bottle-neck condition where the words do not flow. Yes I experience it many times.

I not know the cause for this condition. People who have experienced this will know better. As for me, laziness strikes more than the writer’s block. “I will do it later” is the motto, even though I hate it. I have been bragging about this since long and not able to recover from it. Can somebody help me with this? Do message in comments how this can be resolved.

Anyone volunteering to help me bring on track? :D Do comment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment