Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

I want to take my blog to the next level #Blogchatter





I was tagged by Lancelot  to write this post.


Surprised with the title since it came from a big time procrastinator? Well, yes. I want to take my blog to the next level.

Having said that, now let me tell you the reality. I have had enough time thinking about “when” to write instead of “what” to. Topics are many. More than I can handle in a month. The deadlines I set for myself are of no use. Having heard about “Taking Your Blog To The Next Level” from BlogChatter community, I thought I should be a part of it. Alright let me advertise a bit about BlogChatter in a sentence or two. In my own words, it is a platform that encourages you to take your blog to the next level from where it stands right now by giving you tricks and trades and holding many discussions. Just a little bit of your interest is enough for BlogChatter to take interest in your blog. And yes, unlike many things in the world that promise you this and that, this platform does help you in every possible way.

So what is my idea of taking my blog to the next level? Just keep writing, even if it means a simple sentence. I had taken a challenge myself that I would write everyday in December 2015. And yes, with support from BlogChatter community and support from everyone, I successfully completed the challenge. Although I am not a very active member in the community, I do keep checking the discussions now and then.

So yes! I want to take up my blog to the next level by incorporating many changes in my blog. I haven’t thought about what I would like to change. Quality changes are what I aspire.

So will you help me to take my blog to the next level?

I now tag Saurabh to write his take on the topic.

I want to take my blog to the next level with Blogchatter.

No comments:

Post a Comment